Recipe Kit Uninstallation
Sorry to see you go! If you have any questions or feedback to better improve Recipe Kit for your business, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll do my best to implement a solution for you.
If you still feel like uninstalling Recipe Kit, please follow the article below to complete the uninstallation process
Uninstalling the Recipe Kit app from the Shopify App page DOES NOT DISABLE YOUR YOUR RECIPES. If you uninstall the app, Recipe Kit has no more control over your store, meaning we can NOT disable your recipes. This means that your customers may see a recipe on a blog post even after you’ve uninstalled the app.
Follow these steps to avoid this, and to properly uninstall and disable all recipes:
- Open Recipe Kit from your Shopify App page.
- Click on one of your active recipes.
- Once the recipe loads, look on the right side of the page for the “Delete Recipe” button.
- Click the “Delete Recipe” button.
- Repeat this process for every single active recipe on your store.
- Once all your recipes are deleted, go back to the Apps page on your Shopify Admin, and uninstall the Recipe Kit app as normal.
That is all! You can now safely uninstall the app with no sour consequences.